Course Duration : 6-8 Months | Classes : 1Hr,2Hrs Classes / Week
Class Type : Institute / Online
Class Format : Individual / Group
This course is for students who have prior learning experience and self-taught musicians looking to
technique, skill level and learn further.
Eligibility / Prerequisites
Basic Music Theory and sight-reading.
- Continuation of Western Violin Level 1 course.
- Intonation and Dynamics
- Intro to Eighth Note rests and Dotted Quarter Notes
- A major scale, F major scale, Bb major scale
- Sixteenth Notes
- Accents and Syncopation.
- Time Signatures 6/8.
- Practice on Minor Scales - D minor and G minor.
- Mixed meter exercises.
- Triplets and cut time signature 2/2.
- Natural Harmonics and Double Stops.
- Finger patterns, Scales and Arpeggios.
- JAM sessions and Performance spotlight.