Course Duration : 6-8 Months | Classes : 1Hr,2Hrs Classes / Week
Class Type : Institute / Online
Class Format : Individual / Group
The course aims to improve your overall coordination, touch, and dynamics, and gain a solid foundation
in drum set
performance and musicianship.
Eligibility / Prerequisites
- Kids should be min. of 7+ years.
The student should have access to a drums practice pad and sticks.
- Introduction to drum kit.
- Knowledge about Notes, Rests, and Beat Values.
- Playing all notes individually.
- Able to play Single stroke, Double Stroke, and Paradiddle on the snare drum with foot
- Play around the drum kit with right leading and left hand leading.
- Intro to staff notations.
- Knowledge abt stave lines, drum keys, time signature, Barlines, double bar lines, repeat sign and
repeat the whole
- Time signature 3/4, 4/4, and 2/4.
- Intro to quarter note grooves and eighth note grooves.
- Exercises based on the quarter notes and eighth notes.
- Intro to different styles like straight 8 Beats, Basic Latin Beats, and 3/4 straight Beats.