Course Duration : 6-8 Months | Classes : 1Hr,2Hrs Classes / Week
Class Type : Institute / Online
Class Format : Individual / Group
This course focuses on singing Bandish, Chota khayal, Kabir Bhajan, and others and also introducing to
Eligibility / Prerequisites
- The student should be min. of 8+ years.
- Should have completed Hindustani Vocals Level 2.
- Bandish in each of Jhaptaal and Ektaal.
- Knowledge of Bhairavi, Asavari and Kafi Thaats.
- Lakshangeet of Bhupali, kafi, Asaveri
- Chota khayal in Bilawal and Bhupali
- Kabir Bhajan
- Knowledge of Dadra, Keharva, Rupak, Tritaal, Jhaptaal and Etaal.
- Terminologies: Theka, Avartan, Stayi, antara.
- Two Main systems of Indian Music.