Course Duration : 6 Months | Classes : 1Hr,2Hrs Classes / Week
Class Type : Institute / Online
Class Format : Individual / Group
This course focuses on Chordal analysis, rhythmic exercises, music theory, ear training and much more.
Eligibility / Prerequisites
- The student should have completed the Piano level - 1 course in Trishan School
of Music or Equivalent.
- Good sight-reading Skill.
- An assessment test will be conducted to enroll in this level.
- The student should have access to the Piano.
- Continuation of Piano Level 1 course.
- Advanced chordal and melodic pieces.
- Chordal inversion analysis.
- Circle of 5th major and minor keys.
- Intermediate technique performance.
- Advanced rhythmic passages and songs.
- Major, minor chord progression.
- Music theory
- Aural Training / Ear Training
- Composition - Two part-writing