Course Duration : 6 Months | Classes : 1Hr Classes / Week
Class Type : Institute / Online
Class Format : Individual
In this course, we focus on developing musical nuances, taste and a higher understanding of music. We
also focus on
harmony and compositional skills. The student will develop a more professional way of performance and
Eligibility / Prerequisites
- The student should have completed the Keyboard level 2 course. in Trishan School of Music or
- An assessment test will be conducted to enroll in this level.
- The student should have a 61 key keyboard with a touch response and
- Working on Harmony, Chord progressions
- Primary and secondary chords
- Harmonizing a major scale and minor scale.
- Advanced finger exercises, focus on rhythmic independence.
- Swing rhythms.
- Comping techniques
- Understanding different genres.
- Major and Minor transcriptions
- Basic composition techniques.
- Rhythmic clapping with notes and rests up to semiquavers.
- Melodic improvisation.